Sunday, August 31, 2008

The New House

Lots of folks have said they wanted to see the new house and wanted me to send pictures out, so here they are. We are finally getting settled in a bit- still nothing on the walls, for some reason this is something I always struggle with and will eventually do ONE DAY. There isn't a picture of Hadley's room because its STILL not ready {I know the clock is ticking (very fast these days)}, but I will get it done before she arrives and if not- then she'll never know. Her bed is up and ready, we have clothes washed for her and diapers and wipes- what more do I really need!?! Anyway, take a look inside the new house and come see it in person soon! We'd love to have the company!!

The House



The family room from upstairs


Dining Room


The Kitchen- this was before I hosted play group so sorry about the food on the counters!



The Master Bedroom


Guest Room

Sarah Kate's GREEN Room

No comments: