Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Silly girl!

The whole purpose of this blog is to keep folks posted on our daily lives, so I thought I'd share some recent "funnies" of Sarah Kate. She keeps us laughing and is enjoying her last days as an only child (less than 2 weeks now- but who's counting??).


Each night at bath she turns the bath water a new color- thanks to the bath fizzies- this night it was her favorite color PURPLE!





Last night I went to my monthly "Shoppe Lady" dinner- this is a dinner I go to each month with 3 friends who all worked with me at the Shoppe of Vinings. We are pretty faithful about this dinner and been getting together for over 3 years. The other ladies were so sweet and brought gifts for Baby Hadley and for Big Sis Sarah Kate. When I got home Daddy was still trying to get SK to sleep when she saw the presents and HAD to open them right THEN- so here she is in her bed and PJ's opening presents- it was such a thrill for her to break the rules of bedtime!!


Her new "mean" face...


Silly Princess


Wearing a crown is hard work!


Oh yeah- almost forgot the real funny of the day...Someone decided to cut her hair at school today- I was thinking it wasn't too bad till I really saw how much was gone during her bath. Lets just say we have some new bangs for the Fall season! Pictures to follow...


No comments: