Monday, September 15, 2008

Less than 12 hours now.....

Yes, in less than 12 hours SK will no longer be an only child! Just one last post before Hadley arrives in the morning (scheduled for 7:15 AM- we have to be at the hospitat at 4:45 am-can we say EARLY!!). Grammy is here to be with SK while we are off at the hospital, so today we took Grammy all around to show her what to do- SK is very excited to have Grammy here at her house for a few days- its a big treat! I'll post as soon as I can with pictures of the newest Harris Girl! Until then, keep us in your prayers!

Here are a couple of pictures of SK from last night when she took her clothes off and put them on Sadie and one when she put her laundry bag over her head... my CRAZY kid!!



Bottom in a bag!


1 comment:

greenkiddo said...

i am super excited for hadley's arrival tomorrow!! I can't wait until Thursday when I get to come meet her (and of course there is some bojangles to be excited about too!) I will be praying for you in the morning!