Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Southern Celebration!

Yes, I have been truly bless with the best friends in the world!! Last night we had our monthly Bunco, hosted this month by Kristie Wright. Most months we have a theme and the month before someone is expecting a baby we throw a Bunco Baby Shower and honor the Mama-to-be. Well last night was my fun filled night, Kristie chose a "Southern" theme- guess she thinks I am pretty darn Southern. She had a spread of southern favorites (all my favorites), sweet potato casserole, fried okra, creamed corn, fried chicken and biscuits, ending with pound cake and apple pie- I know your mouth is watering as you read!! It was wonderful!!! We played our usual round of dice rolling then they showered me with gifts- it was truly a night of all my favorite things...Friends, Food, Gifts and Fun- THANK YOU ALL for such a great evening!

Here we all are at the end of the evening...

No comments: