Monday, August 18, 2008

I am new to this...

Some pictures from our summer of fun!


All smiles as long as Daddy is holding me TIGHT!


Future GAP model


Another "dress up" concoction


Ok, so I am very new to blogging, but I thought it was a great way for our friends and family to keep up with all things our family is doing these days.

We have had a crazy and busy summer! We moved from our townhouse in Smyrna to a house in Marietta. After some MUCH needed painting, some new lights, and LOTS of unpacking we are starting to feel like we are finally home. We did manage to sneak in a vacation to Hilton Head with Robert's family in July, where Sarah Kate discovered the ocean and the "Big Waves". We all had a great time! Robert has been working as much as usual and I have been trying to get the house and our lives ready for Baby Girl #2! Hadley Lynn will make her appearance September 16 at 7:30 am (if not before). We are very excited about meeting our new little girl! Sarah Kate is excited (for now) about her Baby Sister and she has finally stopped calling her "Baby Purple" (her name suggestion for the baby).

This Fall will bring us lots of new things and adventures...Sarah Kate has her first day at her new preschool next week, her first class at her new ballet school and Hadley will be here in 4 weeks! We look forward to all the fun times we have ahead of us, so check back from time to time to see what we have been up to!

Amber

3 comments:

greenkiddo said...

I love the polka dots! I need you to make me something cute!

MBJones said...

It's great to get caught up on what's going on. Sara Kate is a doll! Can't wait to meet Hadley. Love, MB

Unknown said...

I'm SOOOOOOO impressed! You'll have to teach me how to do this!