Thursday, August 28, 2008

School Finally Starts!

With 3 weeks and counting till Hadley's arrival Sarah Kate's preschool started this week and not a moment too soon for me! She is in a new school here in Marietta, we were very lucky to get the last spot in the 4 day a week, 3 year old class at the First Presbyterian Church on the Square. This is the same class as SK's buddy Charlie Swanson, now she will at least know one kid in the school. We met the new teachers on Tuesday and had orientation, then school officially started on Wednesday. SK ran right in like she had always gone there- what was I worried about?? She has surprised me with each "change" and I only wish Mommy could adjust to change so well!! She has wonderful teachers this year and I can't wait to watch her learn! Here are some shots of the orientation and the first day- not too many because she was having too much fun for me to take pictures.

Orientation Day was a Rainy One...


Sarah Kate and Charlie


Best Buddies!


First Real Day of School

No comments: