Friday, August 22, 2008

Daddy's Girl

So...it finally hit Sarah Kate that someone other than me would have to pay attention to Baby Hadley once she got here. The other day she asked me if Daddy would have to hold Hadley too? I told "yes, Daddy would be holding Hadley", this was the first time she has been upset by anything dealing with the baby yet. She told me that NO, Daddy would NOT hold Baby Hadley, he was HER Daddy. She told me she didn't care if I held her, or Grammy(my Mom) held her, or Aunt Becca or Nana held her- but NOT her Daddy. I think I have a Daddy's girl on my hands and it should be interesting in about 3 weeks! With this in mind I starting looking at old pictures and am posting some of my favorite "Daddy's Girl" moments- very sweet!

Reading books before bed


During a Fall photo shoot


about 4 months old

No comments: