Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summertime and the living is easy...

How funny is that quote- its obvious that song wasn't written by someone with two little girls to keep them busy!

And busy we have been! Once again I begin a post with the words..."I'm sorry its been so long since my last post" but I just don't seem to have the time these days. So I am going to shoot for shorter posts more often- we'll see how well I do with this...

Here is a short recap of the last few months, leaving out all sorts of stuff I am sure!

Preschool, gymnastics, choir, music, and all other things ended in the spring. The summer began crazy busy with a trip with friends to the lake followed by two busy weeks of VBS/VBS planning, then came Dance/Princess camp, Girlie Girl then a trip to Grammy's. This week it was Art Camp and next week its First Pres camp, then its a week off, then a week to the beach just in time for school to start! WOW- like I said we have been busy!

Here are some highlights...










and this seems to be all blogspot is allowing me to upload today, so I'll try again later...


No comments: