Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day of Celebrations

Today my family had a day of celebrations! We celebrated Sarah Kate's 4th birthday (again), my Uncle Sonny's birthday, my Grandmother's birthday and Father's Day. We headed up to Dalton to my cousins Kay and Paul's house and pool. We (Kay) grilled burgers and dogs and all the fixins. We had birthday cake, banana pudding (still warm right out of the oven), and mini chocolate pies (compliments of my Grandmother- who will turn 88 yrs old on Tuesday!!). We swam, ate and swam some more! We all had a great time watching SK show off her swimming skills and Hadley going for one of her first "dips" in the pool. Its days like today that make me so glad that I have such a close family and a little sad I don't live closer! I love you guys!!

Sarah Kate giving her Great Grandmother "Bee" a big hug!


Uncle Sonny and Aunt Inez in the swing with the girls


Pop and Sarah Kate enjoying an "Snowcone" (oh yeah- we are now the proud owner of a snow cone machine)
 



Scuba Robert!
 




Hope eveyone had a wonderful Father's Day!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Very sweet. You're grandma looks great.