Sunday, December 21, 2008

We Do Our Own Stunts...

Things are never dull around here especially with our little Dare Devil Sarah Kate. Last weekend while in Dalton she insisted that we go "bungee" at the mall. I had never seen her do this, but Mom and Robert both have taken her. This all started at the Fair this Fall while I was recouping from birth and home with Hadley- Robert would send me these crazy pictures of SK strapped in some harness. Then at the Air Show in October there was another one and now at the Walnut Square Mall. SK is quite the Bungee expert. So after all the insisting we went to the mall, much to my resistance (those who have been to this mall know why I would resist!) We got there and I ssee this contraption set up in the middle of the mall- SK running to it screaming "BUNGEE"! Once strapped in she began to bounce and bounce and bounce. The "operator" of this bungee then began to pull SK's legs and sling shot her to the sky- she went VERY HIGH! I have to say I don't think I would do this- I am way to chicken, but SK is far from it- she had a blast!!!! I'll attach some pics from our mall trip to bungee.

More stunts were attempted by me last week when I fell down the hardwood stairs while holding Hadley. After an ER visit and a CT of her tiny head we rested easy that night knowing that she was OK. Thank goodness for Steph Swanson who insisted that I could not be in the ER alone (Robert was home with SK who slept through the whole ordeal). As the bruises fade from my rump, I will remember to take my socks off before going down the stairs!

Christmas is only 4 days away and the excitement is growing by the minute at our house. Look for some Christmas posts soon. We have already celebrated with school, some "lunch bunch" friends and part of my family in Dalton (I haven't downloaded these pics yet but will soon!). In the meantime, we hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

I am also posting some pics from our ballet observation day and some we have taken for fun! Enjoy!


Flying HIGH!!!




End of the ride


Such grace- ha ha!


Baby Ballerinas


SK clowning around in the toy chest


My Little Elves


Sweet girls!


1 comment:

Garrett said...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! Great to see you today. Your girls are so precious! Love, Garrett